I have a homebuyer education certificate from an agency that is not HUD Approved. Will that be accepted?

January 20, 2015

No. Only homebuyer education certificates from HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies located in San Antonio that have adopted the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are eligible for NeighborhoodLIFT funds.